Orlando Vacation

May 28, 2014, 4:24 PM

This summer (July) I'm going to disney, universal studios and busch gardens tampa.
I don't go to disney and IOA since 2010, Universal since 2007 and I have never been to Busch Gardens.
Can someone help me with some tips in busch gardens and telling me new and not existing anymore attractions in each theme park since the last time i went to it.

Replies (5)

May 28, 2014, 7:09 PM

My picks for top new attractions since then:

Universal Studios Florida:
- Diagon Alley
- Transformers
- Springfield (The Simpsons Ride and restaurants)

Magic Kingdom
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Little Mermaid ride
- Be Our Guest restaurant

Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Star Tours: The Adventurers Continue

For Busch Gardens, top picks would be:
- Cheetah Hunt
- Montu
- SheiKra

Have fun!

June 2, 2014, 6:37 AM

Hello Luca,
First thanks for vacationing in the USA.

I love Busch Gardens. This is an underrated Park. I am sure it would be a top park if it were located closer to Orlando. The Cheeta Chase coaster is a blast and my all-time favorite –Montu… Plus there are some water rides that are enjoyable… They also have quite a few free shows, so take a rest and watch a free show…

Diagon Alley will be open by the time you go, and it will be busy.......

June 2, 2014, 1:17 PM

Cheetah is fantastic!

June 2, 2014, 2:39 PM

If you have the means... QuickQueue is the best way to experience Busch Gardens. Almost nobody buys them and your wait for Cheetah (and everything else) will be reduced from 1.5 hours to 0-2 minutes.

June 2, 2014, 4:05 PM

Robert neglected to mention the Jungle Cruise at the Magic Kingdom and Men In Black at Universal ... Surprised he would make such a substantial mistake.

Another great attraction at Walt Disney World ... Resort guests park for free!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive