Favorite music from Epcot?

December 6, 2016, 1:41 PM

In my opinion, Epcot has the best music of any Disney park. My favorite tracks heard in the park are on Ellen's Energy Adventure, specifically "Traveling Theater", and the background music.

Replies (16)

December 6, 2016, 1:50 PM

The soarin music is amazing

December 6, 2016, 2:28 PM

The soundtrack for 'Impressions du France'

December 6, 2016, 3:35 PM

I love the soundtrack for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth, and basically all of the music written for the Millennium Celebration! It's so beautiful and well-written and really just unlike any other Theme Park music I've ever heard.

December 6, 2016, 4:10 PM

The music from the American Adventure. Especially the song, "American Dreams."

December 6, 2016, 9:37 PM

TH has the correct answer, though Golden Dream from the American Adventure also wins my enduring love.

December 7, 2016, 5:48 AM

Current or past? I always loved Horizons music.

December 7, 2016, 6:45 AM

I have always loved the entrance music to Epcot, both the 1982 tracks and the current tracks. I also enjoy Soarin and Illuminations Reflections of Earth.

December 7, 2016, 9:40 AM

Let It Go.

December 7, 2016, 12:49 PM

Construction noise....that is the music my ears want to hear....

December 7, 2016, 2:40 PM

I also vote for Impressions du France. I have the full length version including narration. When I'm writing at work, I'll often put it on repeat on the Ipod for hours. It's perfect background music. I also love the music for Parade of Nations and Illuminations.

December 7, 2016, 3:30 PM

Epcot Horizon. Take you on the wonderment of the future.

December 7, 2016, 9:57 PM

No love for O Canada?

EPCOT has had some of the best attraction music. Likely because music is an easy and quick way to make something somewhat boring topic interesting.

I also like the Universe of Energy original theme song. I think they should bring it back regardless of Ellen or not!

Edited: December 8, 2016, 1:27 AM

I've always been a fan of the theme to Honey I Shrunk the Audience. I thought it was a perfect score for EPCOT. Even though the show is gone, they still play it towards the front.

December 8, 2016, 5:22 AM

Mission SPACE has some good music and I also like the old Universe of Energy Music. I used to like the Innoventions Loop but after listening to it for hours and hours on my latest visit... I almost wanted to shoot myself.

December 8, 2016, 11:57 AM

I'm a particular fan of "Tapestry of Nations", even though they only use it after promise now.

Soarin', Mission:space, and "Honey I shrunk the Audience" are still great, but my favorite future world music is probably the Innoventions Plaza.

December 8, 2016, 12:35 PM

I still have the record album they released about the time Epcot opened. I love all the old stuff -- Golden Dream, Listen to the Land, Magic Journeys and especially One Little Spark from the original Journey into Imagination. And, yes Anthony, I even sort of like O Canada :-)

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive