Swag from Robert's give away

Edited: June 11, 2014, 7:27 PM

So I just got my swag in the mail today (thanks again Robert!) and now I'm curious as to what else there was!

So, what did everyone get?

I'm not sure what mine is. It is a magnet from Disney with "mega lotto jackpot" written on it and the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. I'm assuming it was part of some sort of attraction teaser. Anyone know?

Replies (6)

June 10, 2014, 8:17 PM

Those are actually a series of numbers from Lost that were used quite a bit on the show. In essence, you don't want them as Lotto numbers.

June 10, 2014, 9:25 PM

Yeah, that was from D23 - it's fridge magnet of the Lotto ticket from "Lost."

The ride-along swag was picked at random, and the value of stuff varied widely on that, which is why I didn't promote those individual items before the giveaway. If you got something you like, I'm happy, and if you didn't, well... it was free?

Anyway, thanks again to everyone who participated in the giveaway, whether you got something or not. In case you missed the announcement earlier today on Twitter and Facebook, we'll be giving away a four-pack of tickets to Cedar Point on Friday. Watch the front page for your chance to enter to win.

June 11, 2014, 5:05 PM

I hope you didn't think I was complaining, Robert. That wasn't it at all!

Like you said, it was free. I was just curious as the what the random numbers meant (I didn't watch lost), and was curious to see what else there was. Not because I wanted something better, just to see what kind of cool stuff other people got.

June 11, 2014, 7:34 PM

Yeah, that was one of the more cryptic ones. :^)

June 16, 2014, 7:02 PM

I believe those numbers were either the winning from the Powerball or the Illinois State Lottery.

June 18, 2014, 10:40 AM

Weren't those numbers Hurley's lotto winning numbers from "Lost" an ABC TV (i.e. Disney) show?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive