What's your dream meal from multiple theme parks?

February 25, 2017, 12:05 PM

Poutine from Disneyland, a Duff Beer from Universal and a slice of Boysenberry pie from Knott's.

Or a starter of Carthay Signature Fried Biscuits, followed by a plate of Mrs. Knott's fried chicken and a Butterbeer.

Or, to get really crazy, how about a cup of Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup from Epcot, paired with the Sunday Roast Dinner from Universal Studios Hollywood?

If you could construct a single meal with an appetizer, entree, dessert and drink from any theme park in the world, but with no two items coming from the same theme park, what would you pick?

You don't need to have all four items in the meal (heck, I'm not usually that hungry anyway.) But for the purposes of this thread, you should pick at least two.

Go!

Replies (8)

February 25, 2017, 1:10 PM

This is tough. The only easy part for me was the dessert. I think for me it would be the oak-fired filet from California Grill, followed by the sticky toffee pudding from Rose and Crown. Every meal is heavenly with that finale.

February 25, 2017, 3:10 PM

I think we need a theme park sticky toffee pudding tournament, at some point. I, of course, volunteer to be on the judging panel.

February 25, 2017, 3:58 PM

I would book a trip for that event.

February 25, 2017, 9:48 PM

Pistachio hummus at toothsome chocolate factory, followed by the seasonal risotto at mythos, and for dessert the sorbet trio at yak & yeti.

Edited: February 26, 2017, 8:13 AM

Because still most little "corner of the street" restaurants, anywhere on earth, offer more inspirational lunch and dinner then what 99% of theme parks tend to offer, this is a very tricky queston... But, the good examples do exist. I'll bring in a choice that made it acceptible to my palate. :-)
The fixed dinner menu in "Het Wapen van Raveleijn" restaurant (Efteling) featuring as main dish a whole grilled chicken with vegetables-and-potatoes-from-the-oven, preceded by a varied hors-d'oeuvre of sliced fish & meat delicatessen, and accompanied with fresh home made dark bread.
And as it's themed as 16-17th century, the restaurant promotes eating all with your fingers :-) (however, cutlery is available) Washing hands together before and after dinner, is included in the table experience.
https://player.vimeo.com/video/168897020?api=1&player_id=main-video&autoplay=false&color=b71234

I would pick this menu's main dish,
then change the appetiser to the hors-d'oeuvre buffet from Pairi Daiza's Russian themed restaurant (De-Izba)
http://i66.tinypic.com/29krp5d.jpg
and end with a real tiramisu (alas very rare :-)

Edited: February 26, 2017, 9:07 AM

To make it as varied (and different as possible):

Tomato Bisque from Mythos (IOA)

Monte Cristo Sandwich (DL)

Red Velvet Funnel Cake Sundae (SFGA)

Boysenberry Lemonade (Knotts)

February 28, 2017, 7:13 PM

As long as TOnga Toast is in there somewhere...

(P.S. I feel like I should mention that i have no ties whatsoever to the President of the UNited States of America.)

March 2, 2017, 1:50 PM

Appetizer -- Irish Soda Bread from Finnegan's at USF

Entree -- A wonderful pork chop dish dusted with parmesan cheese and blueberries, of all things, that I had at Mythos years ago and STILL remember

Dessert -- WDW's original citrus swirl

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive