Hey Kids! It's Time To Step Up For Robert Niles

Edited: June 16, 2014, 12:31 PM

There's a poll out there asking about who is the best theme park blogger. Our boy is UNTOUCHABLE when it comes to that determination. He beat EVERYONE to the punch when it came to Diagon Alley. Check out his so-called competition's sites and on January 1, 2012 they were all posting TPI links. He also published the first pic inside Diagon Alley. But even greater than that, over the years he has cultivated an extraordinary community of people who have engaged in at times thoughtful and at other times VERY silly debates/discussions. Let's show some love for Mr. Niles.

http://www.10best.com/awards/new-media-awards/best-theme-park-bloggers/

Replies (12)

June 16, 2014, 11:55 AM

And spread the word. Post to FB pages, Twitter, whatever. Just pump up the volume (and the numbers). Let's win this one.

June 16, 2014, 3:06 PM

Already voted for Robert!!

June 16, 2014, 5:33 PM

Voted....

June 16, 2014, 5:46 PM

Guys we need to act FAST!

http://www.10best.com/awards/new-media-awards/best-theme-park-bloggers/

Click the Link and vote for Robert! Tell family and friends to vote for him too! Imagine if he were to win while covering the Potter opening at Universal. The poll ends soon VOTE NOW!

THC

June 16, 2014, 7:01 PM

Please vote everybody!

June 17, 2014, 5:12 AM

Thanks, everyone.

It looks like this vote will be up until JULY 16, and it's one of those vote-once-per-day things, so you can keep voting daily for Theme Park Insider for the next few weeks.

Thanks again for your support!

June 17, 2014, 10:13 AM

I voted for George Busch.... hahahhaha - Not even if I were being tortured....

Got my vote Orlando Informer, oops I mean Robert....

June 18, 2014, 8:07 AM

Doesn't really seem fair. Some of the competition is good, I visit them as well, but they all are very specific. As an overall theme park discussion theme park insider wins hands down.

June 18, 2014, 11:46 AM

hey Robert everytime i try to edit my post it doesn't allow me to it just sends me back to the discussion forum.

June 19, 2014, 5:18 AM

I just want to say I don't know you personally Mr. Niles, but I can say I see how dedicated you are to what you do. Not to long ago I wrote you an e-mail telling you how I would love to work on one of the creative teams in one of the theme parks, and I asked you how can I make my dream come true. I honestly didn't think I would hear back from you but sure enough I did, and I believe it was within 24 hours. I was very happy when you did I even told my girlfriend he wrote back!! and I told her everything you said. I hope someday we get to meet in person, also thank you for letting me join the Theme Park Insider. I hope you have been enjoying my post as much as i have enjoyed yours.
Thanks again,
Alec Vergara

June 23, 2014, 8:45 PM

Thank you for the kind words, everyone. Apparently, the voting is still going on, and we've slipped out of the Top 5, if you'd like to vote again to try to push TPI back up top. (You can vote once a day, every day, through the middle of next month.)

July 7, 2014, 2:03 PM

There are six days left to vote, if you'd like to support Theme Park Insider with your vote. You can vote once each day between now and the deadline. Thank you!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive