Convention Tickets at Disneyland Resort

June 28, 2017, 1:46 PM

Does anyone know what the typical discount is for convention attendees at Disneyland? The conference I'm looking at attending is in August this year and hosted at the Disneyland Hotel. I'm wondering specifically how much a one-day park hopper would cost and if afternoon-only tickets are available and if Disney allows conference attendees to purchase these discount tickets for spouses and family members who are coming with the attendee. Any insight would be helpful for planning.

Replies (4)

June 28, 2017, 8:10 PM

I'm amazed that the organizers of your conference didn't have this information in their package. These tickets are usually not available to the general public. You either buy them directly from your conference or via a Disney website. And who would know if not attending the conference at Disneyland Hotel. I recommend you email the conference organizers.

June 29, 2017, 5:29 AM

@Anton

The conference said that discount tickets would be available once I book my room but I haven't done that yet. I just wanted to try to get an idea for how big the discount would be for my own budgeting and to see if I should bring the family along. I'm going to try to book the room in the next couple days so it shouldn't be a problem.

July 1, 2017, 10:57 AM

Disneyland has taken down the page we used to link to that allowed anyone registered for a local convention to buy a discounted ticket to the resort, directly. That now redirects to the disneymeetings.com website, which is aimed at convention organizers, not attendees.

So the advice now seems to be... ask your event organizer.

July 3, 2017, 6:29 AM

I found this chart of ticket prices that ended up being accurate.

http://www.calperio.org/files/2015/12/2017-Ticket-Comparison-Chart.pdf

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive