I've probably spent about a dozen total days at the Disneyland Resort parks in my lifetime and have pretty much always focused on doing all the headliner attractions at least once and then repeating with time. For my trip this August (next month) I've been thinking that maybe I should try something new. My last trip November 2015 I did the following all for the first time and enjoyed it.
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey
- Snow White's Scary Adventures
- Mickey's Magical Map (first time I'd watched any stage show with the exception of Aladdin at the Hyperion in DCA)
- Paint the Night (first time watching a parade)
- Plaza Inn (first time actually sitting down to watch a meal)
Now I'm wondering what else I'm missing! I only have one day and am planning to get what I want out of Disneyland and DCA. These are the things I've never done before.
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin (or anything in Toon Town)
- Disneyland Monorail
- Sailing Ship Columbia
- Mark Twain River Boat
- Davy Crockett Canoes
- Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Storybookland Canal Boats
- Any of the little bands on Main Street or in New Orleans Square
- Any of the little shows or games in Frontierland
I'm not counting things like the carousel or Dumbo or Astro Orbiter because I know I don't care about those.
What am I missing most? What I love most about an attraction is being able to laugh or smile the whole time. I'm not necesarilly concerned about just seeing the classic Disney attractions though those get some bonus points. Thanks!Tweet
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.
Now open, or date announced:
Still waiting on these: