A few days ago Robert Niles, friend and the editor of ThemeParkInsider.com was enjoying a lovely day at the Epcot 35th anniversary when a driver of an ECV carelessly drove into him, knocking him to the ground. Fortunately, Robert seems to have recovered from this accident posting to his Facebook account:
“Cross another one off the bucket list. Got knocked to the ground by a guest driving an electric scooter at Epcot today. Guess it was my turn?”
I replied in jest that this was the last item Robert needed on a fictitious “BINGO” type game board of for him win. The other items were:
• Cut in line by Brazilian tour group
• Hot Dog stolen by aggressive Seagull
• Slow walking and texting theme park guest wrangle in front of you in otherwise open park promenade
• Knocked over by an ECV
• I also included the “Free Space” at the center of a classic BINGO board
Having started it, now I think it would be fun to see what other items we as a community could fill in the other twenty-five spaces needed to complete a BINGO card of disappointing experiences at a Theme Park. Of course, we could also include good experiences, but those are generally not as much fun to fixate over.
I’d like to add these one other one:
• Next to board a ride when it gets shut down due to lightning.
OK, so go ahead and add your own. Just please keep your arms and legs inside the game at all times and remain seated until the game comes to a complete stop.
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.