Cheapest Time to Visit DPR?

February 27, 2018, 9:39 AM

Hey everyone! I'm pondering surprising my sister with a trip to DPR. What's the best time of year to go from a cost perspective? I'm not too concerned about the weather.

Thanks!

Replies (6)

February 27, 2018, 10:02 AM

It just occurred to me that DPR could mean both Disneyland Paris Resort and Dubai Parks & Resorts. But I assume you're looking for Disneyland Paris advice, simply by playing the probability numbers on overall visitors.

Anyway, I've never had any luck finding a reasonable rate on an official Disneyland Paris hotel, though I've found good deals on the Val d'Europe hotels, even in the middle of summer. If anyone has tips on getting a decent rate on an on-site hotel, I would love to hear it, too.

February 27, 2018, 12:58 PM

Ah, yup! I'm not used to looping the Dubai parks in quite yet! I'll have to take a look at hotels in the area. Thanks, Robert!

February 27, 2018, 2:54 PM

Managed to get a great deal last year when We went early October time. About £650 for 2 people, 2 nights/3 days tickets, meal deal plan, staying at Santa Fe, and with Eurostar from UK.
Always look to go out of school holidays and not on weekends. Good times are normally late January, early march, late September, Early August and November.
Santa Fe and Cheyenne are still worth the price rather than staying outside of the resort. Although the explorers hotel is good value with free shuttle to the parks.
Look when the disneyland website there are deals on, normally they do free dining or 20/30% off. If not look for last minute deals, or on other websites. I know British airways tend to do quite reasonable rates.
Hopefully this helped.

February 27, 2018, 2:55 PM

* I meant Early October, not Early august.*

February 27, 2018, 3:20 PM

I would think before Star Wars Land opens.

February 27, 2018, 8:12 PM

Plenty of time, then....

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive