What are the best roller coasters and theme park attractions?

October 21, 2018, 10:04 PM

As a way to draw attention to our park review pages, I have revived a couple of features from years' past here on Theme Park Insider — our real-time rankings of the world's top roller coasters and theme park attractions, as rated by you, our readers.

Here are the pages:

What are the world's best roller coasters?

What are the world's best theme park attractions?

Rides and shows need a minimum number of votes to be eligible for these lists. The more readers who participate in rating attractions, the better these lists will become over time, especially deeper into the rankings.

This is a tricky feature to offer, as it pretty much begs fanatics to organize brigades to game the rankings (which is why I pulled these features before). I suppose that I should just welcome the extra traffic, but having high-quality recommendations that a broad audience can trust is more important to me. So, please, I invite all Theme Park Insider readers to rate attractions listed on the site, but I also ask that you do so responsibly rather than strategically. Rate only those attractions you have been on, and based on your reaction to them instead of what you think you should rate them to move them up or down the rankings. Just rate honestly, and the rankings will take care of themselves.

Anyway, rate away and I hope that you enjoy these pages! Thanks.

Replies (1)

November 15, 2018, 2:05 AM

To answer your prior question...its in every case more enjoyable to troll the individuals who are obvious objectives (you,TH,Russell). Whatever remains of the time...it's simply pleasant talking about amusement parks with those of comparable interests. A Hockey player wannabe discovers that he has the most incredible golf drive ever. He joins the P.G.A. visit to make some cash to spare grandmother's home. The drawback is that his Golf player mindset doesn't generally go on the P.G.A. visit. Particularly with the most loved to win the title

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive