Disney announces 2023 Epcot Food and Wine Festival dates

April 12, 2023, 4:04 PM

Walt Disney World has announced that the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will start July 27 and run through November 18 this year.

I just didn't have enough else to say about this to fill out a front-page post, so I am sharing it here, where you are invited to say whatever you would like about Epcot's original food and booze fest.

Replies (4)

April 13, 2023, 7:06 AM

I do think it's worth noting that yesterday's press release was almost a carbon copy of the one from last year. That likely means that special events, seminars, dinners, and other hard ticket experiences associated with past EPCOT F&W Festivals are still not happening.

Given the distance we now have from the height of the pandemic, it makes me think that Disney has no interest in restoring the EPCOT F&W Festival to what it once was, and Eat to the Beat is the only non-kiosk aspect to the event, which is very sad.

April 13, 2023, 9:51 AM

I will say that the operations at the flower and garden festival were much better than I expected. lines moved quickly and locations that used mobile order had fast approaching windows. hopefully that's a sign that walt disney world is getting its food and beverage operations back online.

April 13, 2023, 10:21 AM

There's only one question that's important about the F&W festival ..... will they bring back the Mac & cheese stand. Simple as that really :)

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive