What else to do in Branson when visiting Silver Dollar City?

March 21, 2024, 2:14 PM

I am headed to Branson next week for my first visit to Silver Dollar City. My schedule is pretty full for a quick trip, but I wanted to ask if any Theme Park Insider readers had recommendations on other attractions, activities or entertainment in Branson that a Silver Dollar City visitor should include during their stay.

Lemme know. Thanks!

Replies (3)

March 22, 2024, 6:27 PM

I took my first trip there in April 2023 and was honestly very disapointed in what Branson had to offer. SDC is incredible! SDC made my husband understand why I'm a theme park enthusiast and he hasn't stopped talking about the park since the trip last year.

In Branson:

Mountain Coasters: I really enjoyed the Copperhead Moutain Coaster. There are a handful of mountain coasters in Branson but I thought copperhead was well priced and high quality.

Mini Golf: There is no shortage of mini golf in Branson. We chose Pirates Cove and it was campy fun. They had pirate history plaques throughout the course and the holes were all cute.

Skip the "Mirror Maze" downtown that Tripadvisor lists. Its took us about 3min to walk through.

Make sure to visit a discount ticket stand if you want to see any shows or see multiple attractions.

Plan to eat early and don't expect any night life. A majority of the dinner places close at 8 or 9pm.

Edited: April 25, 2024, 10:52 PM

Wow. Thanks for the info, @madiann44

April 26, 2024, 4:52 PM

Lost Canyon Cave about 20 minutes south was amazing!

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive