Got a Cleanup in Carkitt? Call for a 'Code KFC'

October 18, 2014, 4:35 PM

Thanks to reader Mitchell for this one...

It seems that some (rather stupid) birds have found a perch on the Ukrainian Ironbelly dragon atop Gringotts Bank in Universal Studios Florida's Diagon Alley. If the bird doesn't fly away in time, before the dragon breathes fire, well, when Universal team members call custodial for the clean-up, they reportedly call it in as a "Code KFC."

'Cause that's gonna be one fried chicken.

Have you ever worked in a theme park? What was the best example of a "Code KFC"-type "secret code" that you used at work? Tell us about it in the responses.

Replies (3)

October 18, 2014, 4:49 PM

1182, for larger guests. I was told to remember 1182 by thinking "ate too much".

October 19, 2014, 5:39 AM

Monorails was Code 806 --- Meaning there is a large amount of people trying to board and i don't want to be in this position right now and/or Kill me now

October 26, 2014, 7:39 AM

While working at the jungle, whenever we'd have a boat of lackluster guests, we'd mention to the other skippers at unload about the plants. Depending on how much painful it was to spiel for them, the more descriptive and greener the plants became. "By the way, skipper _____, have you noticed the plants were really green this morning?"

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive