Fox News Loves Robert Niles

October 20, 2014, 12:09 PM

While getting my daily dose of misinformation today on Fox News, I noticed that they quoted the the owner/operator of ThemeParkInsider.com our very own Ricky Brigante (who?) in an article about theme park fansites. Here's the link:

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2014/10/20/theme-park-fan-sites-give-junkies-what-cant-get-anywhere-else/

This will probably get fixed by the time that most of you see it, but it is rather ironic since Robert has been very adamant about maintaining that Fox News misinforms their patrons. In this case, he was right. It's just too bad that it is in an article that's about him - sort of. ;^)

Replies (11)

October 20, 2014, 12:33 PM

As much as I hate given those hacks a click, I had to go look for myself. I snagged a screen grab, just in case anyone over there corrects it. (Hahahaha!)

Screen grab

And, yeah, the link comes to us.

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, Tim.

October 20, 2014, 12:47 PM

So, Robert(or should I say "Ricky?"), how many aliases do you have?

October 20, 2014, 4:25 PM

It's not the aliases; it's the disguises that are the real trick.

October 20, 2014, 6:22 PM

Since changed to "The same goes for Ricky Brigante, whose insidethemagic.net covers the major theme parks, including Disney, Universal, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens."

October 21, 2014, 5:50 AM

Well "Ricky" Fox never lets the facts get in the way of a story.....
And here is the Proof......

October 21, 2014, 7:22 AM

For a while there, I thought Robert/Ricky was a double agent - the Deep Throat of the theme park industry.

Think about it, a stint with The Rocky Mountain News, then the LA Times, and now all of a sudden writing articles under a pseudonym for the Death Star of the news industry, Fox News. This is a serious case of Bipolar News Reporting Disorder folks!

October 21, 2014, 8:05 AM

Robert is now trying to become JK Rowling and Robert Galbraith... Hahahahaha

October 21, 2014, 10:02 AM

I'm just upset that Ricky did not appear to have filed anything during his brief tenure as our editor. Hey, someone's gotta keep that front page filled! ;^)

October 21, 2014, 8:30 PM

A broken clock is right twice a day!

October 22, 2014, 8:02 AM

Guess what I just bought -----
A new book by Ricky Brigante Oops I mean Robert Niles...

October 25, 2014, 12:18 PM

LOL. Inside The Magic is actually a pretty decent website. Don't think it's better than this one, but it's solid enough.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive