Est. Fast Pass Return Time for Radiator Springs Racers

November 12, 2014, 1:57 PM

Can anyone give me an approximate FastPass return time for Radiator Springs Racers if I go straight to the FP line at opening on a Monday, week of Thanksgiving. It's important to know to plan the rest of my day.

Replies (2)

Edited: November 12, 2014, 3:18 PM

It all depends on how far back you are in the line and how crowded it is. I would expect pretty decent crowds for that day, so you could looking at anywhere from 10 AM to 3 PM. If planning your day is important (I'm guessing you're looking at hopping over to Disneyland in the afternoon), I would make sure you're in the plaza an hour before the gates open, and when you enter, move to the left in front of the Carthay Circle. That's where the queue forms for RS FP distribution. You could also just stay to the right and ride it through the standby line so you're not locked out of the FP system for 2 hours. After riding RS, you could then grab a FP for California Screamin' and then ride Toy Story Midway Mania while you wait for the FP return.

November 12, 2014, 4:23 PM

Ditto Russell's advice, adding only that the single rider option for RSR can help you save time, too. Remember that RSR is a 3x3 car, like Epcot' Test Track. When I've ridden with a family member, we've always gone through single rider line and ended up in the same car, though in different rows.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive