The T-shirts Are Back!

Edited: November 28, 2014, 3:49 PM

I'd sent away the last of our previous run on Theme Park Insider T-shirts, but readers kept asking for them, so I've put the shirts back on sale:

Theme Park Insider HoodieHere's the link to see the shirts and to order: http://themepark.spreadshirt.com

We're using Spreadshirt this time, so that we can offer a wider range of sizes and faster shipping. In addition, we're also offering a hoodie this time, for colder-weather theme park visits.

Hope that you will enjoy them, and might give a few as gifts to your favorite all-knowing theme park fans. :^)

Replies (5)

November 28, 2014, 5:02 PM

I got mine! :)

November 28, 2014, 6:45 PM

But Robert, you need- I mean NEED- to have the website printed on the back of the shirt/hoodie, so that people standing in queue behind you can read the website and punch it in while they're waiting. Other park guests have a lot more time standing behind you to read it than they do while walking toward you. It would be great publicity!

November 28, 2014, 7:55 PM

Good point. Lemme see what I can do.

November 29, 2014, 2:47 AM

0o0o0o I'm excited, totally getting one, but unlike James, just the front is good for me

December 2, 2014, 2:39 PM

While I'm messing around with other designs, I should ask if anyone has any requests here. Polo shirts? Other stuff? Different designs? I've got James' request for a back design, but I wanted to see if anyone else had suggestions for me to work on while I work on that. Thanks.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Discounted Park Tickets

Orlando attractions

Southern California attractions

Get Our Newsletter

Read Robert's Book

Stories from a Theme Park Insider