The T-shirts Are Back!

Edited: November 28, 2014, 3:49 PM

I'd sent away the last of our previous run on Theme Park Insider T-shirts, but readers kept asking for them, so I've put the shirts back on sale:

Theme Park Insider HoodieHere's the link to see the shirts and to order: http://themepark.spreadshirt.com

We're using Spreadshirt this time, so that we can offer a wider range of sizes and faster shipping. In addition, we're also offering a hoodie this time, for colder-weather theme park visits.

Hope that you will enjoy them, and might give a few as gifts to your favorite all-knowing theme park fans. :^)

Replies (5)

November 28, 2014, 5:02 PM

I got mine! :)

November 28, 2014, 6:45 PM

But Robert, you need- I mean NEED- to have the website printed on the back of the shirt/hoodie, so that people standing in queue behind you can read the website and punch it in while they're waiting. Other park guests have a lot more time standing behind you to read it than they do while walking toward you. It would be great publicity!

November 28, 2014, 7:55 PM

Good point. Lemme see what I can do.

November 29, 2014, 2:47 AM

0o0o0o I'm excited, totally getting one, but unlike James, just the front is good for me

December 2, 2014, 2:39 PM

While I'm messing around with other designs, I should ask if anyone has any requests here. Polo shirts? Other stuff? Different designs? I've got James' request for a back design, but I wanted to see if anyone else had suggestions for me to work on while I work on that. Thanks.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive