Disneyland Paris Hotel package deals.

Edited: December 1, 2014, 12:37 AM

Hello. I just booked a trip to DLP in June at the official DLP site for my family and was shocked at the prices to stay on site. I eventually found the best deal was an early booking offer that gave me 4 nights and 5 days at Disneyland Paris Hotel for $2600 for 3 people. That includes hotel, park tickets, and breakfast each morning. But you should be vigilant when booking your package as this offer is not easily found. When I initially booked my package for two days the price was $2600. After exploring the site and finding the special offer I was given a choice of 2 nights and 3 days for $2600 or 4 nights and 5 days for $2600. Huh? Tough decision, no? Unless you are restrained by time this is a great offer, and when broken down is even cheaper than a stay at a deluxe resort at WDW when you throw in park tickets and breakfast. I looked on the WDW official site and found 4 nights and 5 days w/o park hopper at the Boardwalk Inn for the same June '14 dates and number of people with a price of $3000. And that's without breakfast. So, DLP is expensive but there are deals to be had if your are vigilant and patient.
I haven't been to DLP since the early 90's when it was still Euro Disney and my kids weren't even born then, so we are all very excited. Now all we need are TPI t-shirts!

Replies (2)

December 1, 2014, 8:03 AM

DLP, for what you would expect here in the US, is very expensive. I am not surprised at the sticker shock. For the price we would pay at Carribean Beach, we stayed at a place worse than the All Star (not that the All Stars are bad, but they are the cheapest at WDW).

It is pretty shocking!

December 1, 2014, 4:05 PM

When I visited DLP, I couldn't get past the INSANE prices I was quoted for on-site Disney hotel rooms. I need up going with the Hotel L'Elysée Val d'Europe for about $200 a night, then buying our tickets from the DLP website, which basically threw in WDS for free.

From my conversations with people inside the parks, Europeans are quoted much lower rates to stay in the Disney hotels, so it might be worth trying to spoof your location or waiting until being in Europe to reserve a room, instead. Being from the UK seems to get you a better rate than being from the US, but being from the continent seems to elicit the best offers.

BTW, the shirts now are on sale here: http://themepark.spreadshirt.com/. Get 'em if you don't have one already!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive