First look: New 'Frozen' attractions open today at Disneyland, California Adventure

Edited: January 7, 2015, 2:41 PM

At the Orange County Register with quotes from our very own.

I noticed that Robert Niles is frequently referenced for quotes. Didn't it used to be Al Lutz of Miceage? I heard he had health problems and hasn't done much there.

The new area sounds interesting, but it seems to be a big time commitment to see it all with the big crowds. The article didn't exactly make it sound easy and there's no mention of Fastpass to see Elsa and Anna or the Sing-Along.

There are many attractions with Frozen. While I don't think the public is done with Frozen, the late arrival to Disneyland Resort is like the day after Christmas, which it is.

Here's the link.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/frozen-647325-disney-arendelle.html

Replies (5)

January 7, 2015, 4:47 PM

BTW, SoCal Resident Ticket Offer is now available.

"It’s a magical time to visit the Disneyland Resort! For a limited time, SoCal residents can get a 2-day ticket starting from just $139. Plus, you can use your ticket to join in Frozen Fun at Disney California Adventure Park!"

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets/southern-california-tickets/purchase/

January 7, 2015, 11:42 PM

I've posted my reviews of the Frozen stuff on the front page: www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201501/4364/.

The TL;DR? Go for the Fantasy Faire show, skip the sing-along, go play in the snow, and if don't really, really have to do the character meet and greets, avoid those long lines.

January 8, 2015, 9:56 AM

So we should skip most of Frozen Fun?

January 8, 2015, 1:39 PM

Are you a five-year-old girl? Do you have a five-year-old girl in your family? No and no? Then, yep, you can skip most of this. You're not the target audience, anyway.

January 10, 2015, 12:56 PM

Let's cut to the chase: When is "Once upon a Time" Land opening? My wife will be 1st in line. :P

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive