Tokyo Disney Sea

January 16, 2015, 10:46 AM

I just got back from a 4 day trip to the Disneyland Tokyo resort, and all I have to say is..., find a way to get to Tokyo Disney Sea. Offload your stocks, cash in those bonds, sell your children (this will free up the college fund cash and reduce the number of people you will have to pay for all in one fell swoop!), whatever it takes, just do it. All the superlatives are true, this is the best theme park on the planet. Everything in this park is beautiful, perfect, neat, tidy, and awe inspiring. (I am an amature photographer and I was taking pictures of the restroom signs!) The surroundings are so picturesque I kept having to push my mouth closed as it kept falling open around every corner. Words can not describe the awesomeness, you just have to go and see it for yourself.
I'm glad this was just about the last Disney park I had yet to visit (only Hong Kong to go but that's just an MK knock-off) because otherwise I would have been spoiled for every other park. It really is that good. And if you have any grand kids to sell you may be able to afford to stay at the Mirra Costa hotel which is as lovely (at least on the outside) as the rest of the park.

Replies (4)

January 16, 2015, 12:33 PM

TRUTH

January 16, 2015, 1:20 PM

From what I've read and seen in photos you appear right on. But, ouch,... those traveling expenses from the northeast USA to Japan.

January 20, 2015, 6:21 AM

You ain't kiddin' Brandon. I spent four days at TDR last April (two nights Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, two nights DisneySea MiraCosta) and they were the best Disney parks I've ever been to. I've been to all if them except the two in Paris, multiple times to all the Disney parks in the U.S. I encourage you to get to HK Disneyland though because Mystic Manor alone is worth the price of admission (it's my favorite Disney ride in the world along with Journey to the Center of the Earth at DisneySea).

Anyway, well said. Tokyo DisneySea IS the world's best theme park.

January 20, 2015, 9:53 AM

I'm plying my wife for a visit later this year. Also, looking into possibly getting an advance on future kids... do you know a guy? Just kidding. We're all kidding, right?

Of course we are. Ha ha.

Right?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive