Other parks

Edited: July 5, 2015, 8:36 AM

I realize not every park can be covered by this site, but there are some missing from the park reviews. In the Minneapolis area is Nickelodeon Universe and ValleyFair, both of which are big enough and popular enough to be included on this site. Nickelodeon Universe is getting a new rise, Fly Over America, and sounds awfully similar to Sorin. Down the road near Des Moines IA is Adventureland, a park that is by no means a world class, but is a good size park with several decent roller coasters, and a good park for families on a budget. In Okalahoma City, Frontier City, an affordable and respectable park is also absent from this site. This is a wonderful site and I know Disney and Universal are going to get the most attention and love. And while other parks are covered in the news and in the reviews there are still notable parks that do deserve to have some attention or at the very least be on the review page.

Replies (5)

July 5, 2015, 12:26 PM

I added the part about Fly Over America, a ride that sounds more like the philosophy of people on the coasts than a Sorin copycat.

July 6, 2015, 6:38 PM

We always welcome trip reports and news from all parks around the world on the discussion forum! Yes, the most popular parks are the ones that hit the front page because, well, they're the popular parks. But I love when passionate fans advocate for great attractions and parks that deserve attention from fans outside the immediate area around a park.

So, please, post those trip reports and help us find those overlooked gems out there!

Thanks,
Robert

July 7, 2015, 12:53 PM

How about, Siam Park in Tenerife, it's a great water park and I think that it is personally better than the disney ones. The main beach area is huge and also has some really good rides and theming

July 18, 2015, 5:27 PM

I think Randy's right on this one..
I believe park reviews should be added for those parks, but that's just my personal opinion..

July 18, 2015, 7:55 PM

If that's the case Robert, make sure that Mt. Olympus from the Dells never makes its way onto this site. We had a pretty lousy experience there last week and I couldn't wait to leave. It's a shame though, since they had some pretty neat coasters.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive