How many Disney parks have you visited?

July 31, 2015, 7:01 AM

I am headed to Hong Kong Disneyland in September and was wondering what percentage of people on this site have been to all the Disney parks? Or how many have you visited? Is it anyone else's plan to visit them all? And while we are at it, how many Disney parks would you say there are? I read an article about a guy who claimed to have been to all 13, but he counted the water parks at WDW. I think 11 is a better answer, not including the soon to be Shanghai park. BTW, HKD will complete my Disney bucket list (11 or 13 depending on how you count 'em) until SDL opens.

Replies (14)

July 31, 2015, 5:51 PM

Six

July 31, 2015, 6:10 PM

As of this summer, all eleven!

July 31, 2015, 6:13 PM

8. Six in North America and two in Europe.

July 31, 2015, 9:26 PM

I've been to the 2 in California and the 4 in Florida

However, I am planning to visit 1 or 2 of them in Paris

August 1, 2015, 2:42 AM

Ok, thanks for the replies guys. Now, every one but Andy start scraping your pennies together for a trip to Tokyo Disney Sea.

August 1, 2015, 5:15 AM

I have only been to the four Orlando parks, but I would rather go to a Universal park than all the Disney World parks except maybe the Magic Kingdom.

Jurassic Park did it for me...

August 1, 2015, 9:55 AM

Been to the florida and paris parks, I'm going to the ones in California next year though

Edited: August 1, 2015, 11:12 AM

I visited 10 of the 11 in one 12-month period and rated them here: Ranking the Disney theme parks: What is the world's best Disney park?

August 1, 2015, 1:58 PM

I've been to all the Orlando parks, and California parks, Tokyo DisneySea, and both parks in Paris. Plan on hitting both parks in China in one grand trip next year when Shanghai opens, and then I'll definitely make my way back to Tokyo to go the Land there and likely DisneySea again.

August 1, 2015, 5:23 PM

Seven. The six US parks plus Hong Kong. I missed an opportunity to see Tokyo's since I wasn't interested in collecting badges and I thought seeing it wasn't a big deal. I will have another chance soon.

August 5, 2015, 9:51 PM

I've been to 8. The ones in Florida, the ones in japan and the ones in California

August 5, 2015, 10:07 PM

Four...the two at the Disneyland Resort in California and the two at Disneyland Paris in France. Florida is tentatively scheduled for 2017 unless Disney announces something at D23 that I absolutely have to wait for. I would like to get to the Asia parks one day as well, but I don't think it will happen for the foreseeable future.

August 6, 2015, 12:41 AM

Four. California and Tokyo. Disney Sea was definitely my favorite with the best rides and theming in my opinion.

August 6, 2015, 7:14 AM

WDW, DLR, TDR, and DLRP, so ten all together. Unless water parks count, because then it would be 12.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive