Best spot to view Disneyland Forever fireworks?

September 7, 2015, 5:45 PM

The front of the castle offers some great views of the fireworks, but with the new added projections to Main Street, do you think it would be better to view the show from there?

Replies (5)

September 8, 2015, 3:25 PM

Not sure about Disneyland. But I know at Disneyworld, I found the better fireworks spot to be on the OTHER side of the castle. Particularly, hanging out at the Gaston Tavern! Best spot in Disneyworld (IMHO) for watching the fireworks.

September 8, 2015, 5:12 PM

I like being on Main Street, just south of the hub, but not too far back in the direction of Town Square that you completely lose sight of the Matterhorn. You'll need to turn around throughout the show to see all the projections, but that's the nature of Disneyland Forever.

September 8, 2015, 6:21 PM

Watched it from several points so far. The one with the best view so far was at Rivers of America right after Fantasmic, although watching the projections on the Matterhorn was pretty cool. I just couldn't see the fireworks all that well from that spot. I've been trying to get to the small world mall; so far no luck. And it's too early for me to even THINK about Main St; everybody's looking for a spot there - habit, I guess - and I'm not gonna wait hours to get a good spot there.

September 8, 2015, 6:56 PM

My trick is to do my shopping on Main Street during the first Paint the Night parade, then as the final float passes, dart out from the shop into the middle of the street, then walk as far up toward the hub as I can before the crowd gridlocks.

September 8, 2015, 9:10 PM

Thank you guys. I heard it´s a great show and I really want to get a good viewing spot.
Marko, I think I´ll stick to what Rob said. I´ll be going next week on a Wednesday so it shouldn´t be too crowded to get a good spot on Main Street. I´ll have to watch the show from the Rivers of America spot next time though!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive