TEA announces Thea Award winners, including Disney's 'Paint the Night'
At the 2015 IAAPA Attractions Expo in Orlando today, the Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) announced the winners of this year's Thea Awards, to be awards at the TEA's awards gala in Anaheim on April 2, 2016.
The Buzz Price Thea Award (Recognizing a Lifetime of Distinguished Achievements): Keith James, Owner/CEO, Jack Rouse Associates
Thea Classic: San Diego Zoo & San Diego Zoo Safari Park (San Diego, CA, USA)
Thea Awards for Outstanding Achievement:
- One World Observatory (New York, NY, USA) - Attraction
- SpongeBob SubPants Adventure, Moody Gardens (Galveston, TX,USA) - Attraction
- Les Amoureux de Verdun, Puy du Fou (Les Espesses, France) - Attraction, Limited Budget
- Foresta Lumina, Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook (Coaticook, QC, Canada) - Interactive Attraction, Limited Budget
- Rory Meyers Children's Adventure Garden, Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden (Dallas, TX, USA) - Science/Discovery Garden
- Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty, Victoria & Albert Museum (London, UK) - Museum Exhibition
- Inspector Training Course, Discovery Cube LA (Sylmar, CA, USA) - Science/Discovery Experience, Limited Budget
- Fountain of Dreams (Wuyishan, China) - Event Spectacular
- Disney Paint the Night, Hong Kong Disneyland & Disneyland (Hong Kong & Anaheim, CA, USA) - Parade Spectacular
- Gantom Torch Technology - Technology, Limited Budget
- Geppetto Animation Control System - Technical Breakthrough
- Manufacturing Innovation, Ford Rouge Factory Tour, The Henry Ford (Dearborn, MI, USA) - Brand Experience, Limited Budget
- Moments of Happiness at World of Coca-Cola (Atlanta, GA, USA) - Corporate Visitor Center Rehab, Limited Budget
- Integrated Environmental Media System at Tom Bradley International Terminal, LAX (Los Angeles, CA, USA) - Environmental Media Experience
TEA Distinguished Service Award: John Robinett, Senior Vice President - Economics, AECOM
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.