Disneyland has some amazing rides. Disneyland's version of the Pirates of the Caribbean is far superior to all the other versions. Radiator Springs, at California Adventure, is another favorite of mine. Indiana Jones Adventure is still very good, and nothing beats Disneyland's It's A Small World, it is by far the best version of the ride anywhere in the world.
There are some rides, however, I would like to see Disneyland insert into their parks, that are already in other Disney parks around the globe. Here are some rides I would like to see Disneyland add some day:
1. Journey to the Center of the Earth (Tokyo Disney Sea). The ride is incredible! There's not much else to say about it. Where they would put it, i'm not too sure, but I would like the ride to come to Disneyland some day.
2. Pooh's Hunny Hunt (Tokyo Disneyland). The trackless ride is the best Pooh ride in the world. I would like to see Disneyland replace their current Pooh attraction with this one.
3. Ratatouille: The Adventure (Walt Disney Studios Park). I would like to see this ride at Disneyland as well. It's a great ride, which is also trackless, and 3-D. This ride would most likely be placed in California Adventure, or possibly in Fantasyland at Disneyland Park.
4. Mystic Manor (Hong Kong Disneyland). Another tackless ride, I would love to see this ride in Disneyland too. In my opinion, it's one of the best rides in the world. Mystic Manor would fit nicely in between New Orleans Square and Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
5. Phantom Manor (Disneyland Paris). This is an honorable mention. I enjoyed Disneyland Paris' version of the Haunted Mansion. However, it's hard to replace the Haunted Mansion, which is a great ride in itself. Too bad they couldn't have both of them, but there is only room for one at Disneyland. And that my friends is the Haunted Mansion.
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.