Park tickets

January 11, 2016, 1:23 PM

Just wondering has anyone bought tickets from a website called undercover tourist. Or could you recommend one that sells Genuine Walt Disney World tickets not interest in part used tickets. This site is currently offering 4 day base tickets with one day free. Thanks in advance for all your replies.

Replies (5)

Edited: January 11, 2016, 2:29 PM

I always buy from the park's website like www.universalorlando.com or www.sixflags.com

January 11, 2016, 4:12 PM

Thanks Jaiden but I am trying to find out if there are other genuine sites which sell tickets other than the resort itself. Official authorised ticket agents is what I really mean because the above mentioned site is doing a 4 day get a day free offer, which is not available from Disney site itself.

January 11, 2016, 5:57 PM

Last year, we listed many websites where you can buy discounted theme park tickets. Undercover Tourist is one of several authorized sellers of Disney tickets, and we listed some others on that page, as well.

You can find all of our ticket buying and planning advice at themeparkinsider.com/plan.

January 12, 2016, 3:06 AM

That's brilliant Robert I will be buying from them so. Here in Ireland we are only being offered 7, 14, or 21 day passes through the Irish sellers, which are great value if you are only doing Disney parks. I will be going for two weeks and I want to cover the two universal parks, Busch Gardens SeaWorld and Aquatica. So a five day base ticket is a cheaper option, as that is really all I will have time to cover. Love the site and read it everyday and I have been to Efteling following reading one of your articles. Regards Derek

January 12, 2016, 2:00 PM

I have purchased from Undercover Tourist multiple times, the tickets are the same as you would get from Disney or Universal and they often have better deals.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive