USH VIP Pass during WWOHP Technical Rehearsal

March 6, 2016, 6:40 AM

Can someone please confirm if the VIP/Front of line pass is valid also for WWOHP rides during the TR period?

I am planning to go on the 26th of March and I hope that WWOHP is open for TR... Wish me luck.

Replies (3)

Edited: March 6, 2016, 11:34 AM

From what I've heard, Front of the Line Pass is currently valid in Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but due to the nature of technical rehearsals it is possible the park may decide not to use the system on any given day. I'm not sure about VIP Tours, but I would assume yes as well. USH may be able to confirm this if you give them a call, but officially the land opens April 7th so they may not be able to tell you until the situation arises.

I will say that Wizarding World of Harry Potter has been open about 85% of the time, so your chances of being able to see it are pretty good (though not guaranteed). However, it is not uncommon for it to only be open about 1/2 the day, so if you really want to do it keep an eye on the Potterwatch twitter account and be prepared to adjust your plans on the fly. Also, note that March 26th is a Saturday during the spring break period and will probably be very busy. If you don't have Front of the Line or VIP entrance, expect waits of 60+ minutes for the park's headliners and around 45 minutes for other attractions. Note that Forbidden Journey will likely be at least a 2 hour wait if it opens. If Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the primary reason for your visit and you have the ability to delay until after April 7th I would recommend doing so. Otherwise, good luck with doing everything and getting into the land.

March 6, 2016, 8:33 PM

Short answer: I have seen many people use the "Gate A" VIP/Front of Line passes at Forbidden Journey during the tech rehearsals.

As for the land being open, as we get closer to the official opening, there will be more and more special events and press tours happening the land, causing it to be closed to regular guests. I don't have specific dates or times for those, other than to say that I expect the land to be closed on April 5-6 for press events.

March 7, 2016, 1:27 PM

Thanks AJ and Robert!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive