'If You Build It, It will Sink' - only in Las Vegas

Edited: March 11, 2016, 11:54 AM

I'm an author, television producer, and a Kindle Scout winner whose novel RIDE THE TITANIC presents a fictional theme park experience based on the ill-fated ship.

I loved writing a novel that re-tells the near-mythic tale in a fresh new way, and also loved imagining what it would take to re-create the experience using today's technology, like the kind used at Universal, Disney, and Seven Flags.

If you like theme parks then "ride the ride" with this one.

Learn more at http://www.Paul-Lally.com

Replies (10)

Edited: March 11, 2016, 9:39 AM

I'm not sure where the Seven Flags parks are, but the folks at Six Flags might have an issue with the trademark infringement.

Edited: March 11, 2016, 11:18 AM

Did you really just join this website to advertise a book?

March 11, 2016, 11:33 AM

Reported this as spam. No one here will actually fall for this.

March 11, 2016, 11:56 AM

Editor's judgment call: Not spam, just ham-handed promotion.

And I see the potential for creative and entertaining responses here, so I'm letting the thread stay. Don't let me down, Insiders!

March 11, 2016, 2:21 PM

@Robert Niles
Working on those responses!

March 12, 2016, 3:41 PM

I don't know, sounds like it'd be a good fit for what I'm working on, Hindenberg Land.

March 12, 2016, 10:43 PM

That has got to be one of the worst book concepts ever. I don't want to "ride the ride" with 1500 deaths. Stick to television producing or whatever, Paul.

Edited: March 14, 2016, 9:53 AM

Frist of you want to be a professional or at least sound professional, at least learn how to make a proper web link on TPI.

I do have a better title for this: If you write it, it will stink.

March 15, 2016, 4:09 AM

He hasn't been on the site since the day he posted.

March 19, 2016, 2:20 PM

Wasn't there a Titanic experience at Fox Studios Sydney before they gave up on their half-hearted theme park experience?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive