Giving thanks, as theme park fans
As a theme park fan, I am thankful for...
- Advance sale, print at home tickets
- Free parking, drinks and sunscreen at Holiday World
These turkeys are having a much better Thanksgiving than most….
- Free WiFi at the Disneyland hotels and Six Flags Cyber Cafes (everyone else in the industry, do you hear this?)
- "My France…"
- Hitting the flashing red button first
- Real, metal utensils with theme park meals
- That the Tiki Room is no longer "Under New Management"
- Catching a flying biscuit from Miss Lillian
- That I no longer have to wear a "Randy" nametag in the presence of elderly English ladies
- Butterbeer (and I would be even more thankful if I actually had a Butterbeer right now)
- Popcorn lights on Main Street at sundown
- Every time a cast member/team member/employee looks a guest in the eyes and smiles
- Every time a guest returns the smile
- And, of course, readers!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! (And feel free to keep the list going in the comments.)
I am thankful to live close enough to a theme park to make a yearly pass worthwhile. I have to admit, when we discovered we were to be stationed at Los Angeles AFB again...my first thought was, "Yeah...I get my Disney Annual Pass!! And I get to share it with my girls this time!!"
I'm thankfull to be near Orlando, have APS, that Star Tours 2 is open, and most importantly, NARNIA'S CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am thankful for Theme Park Insider- I cannot tell you how much I've learned over the past fews years, reading and researching on TPI. It has made a world of difference in my theme park experiences. Thank you!
Iam thankful that God gave me the opportunity to live in Orlando because here my favorite theme parks take place and my favorite rides im glad that I have.
That working at a theme park on Thanksgiving gets you holiday pay.
I'm thankful to live an hour away from the theme park capital of the World!
I'm thankful for
I'm thankful that all the staff at all parks are so nice and customer service makes a vacation perfect.
I'm thankful for Blackstone's commitment to honoring the traditions and environment of the Seaworld and Busch Gardens Parks. This year has been a year full of pleasant surprises from BGW.
I'm thankful for Cars 2 arriving from Netflix in time for me to watch it today. That was in doubt...
Hope you enjoy Cars 2, Mike. I found it a good movie, due to the fact that I figured out the plot. ;)
i would like to give thanks to;
I am thankful for being gifted with the best thing since sliced bread, Toy Story Midway Mania
First and foremost, cast and team members that make any visit a joy with a smile or friendly hello.
I had the great privilege to meet Miss Lillian last week myself. What a wonderful lady and a real asset to DollyWood. I didn't get to catch a flying biscut, but she did agree to pose for a photo with Phileas Frogg, my friend and constant traveling companion. http://www.flickr.com/photos/orlandorob/6415469757/in/photostream
I thankful to Canada's Wonderland for adding another huge coaster so soon after opening Behemoth.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.