Disney World Reveals Breakfast Menu for Be Our Guest Restaurant
March 16, 2015, 11:36 AM ·
Walt Disney World today revealed the new breakfast menu at the Magic Kingdom's Be Our Guest restaurant.
Be Our Guest will being serving the prix fixe menu this Friday. Reservations for the breakfast seatings will become available starting tomorrow morning on the Disney World website and via the phone at +1-407-WDW-DINE.
Photos courtesy Disney
All meals will include a pastry basket for the table, and a choice of one entree for each diner. The choices include:
- Charcuterie plate, with meats, cheeses, marmalade and a toasted baguette
- Eggs Florentine in puff pastry
- Open-faced breakfast sandwich with poached eggs, bacon, and Brie (pictured above)
- Scrambled egg whites with multigrain croissant
- Vegetable quiche
- Croissant doughnut with bananas, caramel, chocolate, and whipped cream (FWIW, "cronut" is a trademark, so Disney can't use that term without licensing it.)
The price is expected to be $19.99 per person, with beverages included in the price. The Disney Dining Plan will be accepted.
You Might Also Like:
Rate and Review:
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.