Of course, life marches on, and things change — in your life, and in your favorite theme parks. But it’s always good fun to take a stroll down memory lane from time to time. Having just gotten back home from a wonderful WDW trip, my wife and I were fondly recalling some of the bygone things we experienced and loved through the years that we miss getting to see or do.
So without further adieu, here’s a quiz about some of the Top 10 Things from Disney days gone by that I hope many of you will fondly (or not so fondly) also remember.
1. You loved picking between Desert, Undersea, and Space. Tell me the attraction and the park it called home.
2. You ever got an aerial view of Fantasyland and Tomorrowland from a gondola. What was the official name of this ride?
3. You remember playing arcade games in the Fiesta Fun Center. Now tell me not only the hotel but also which floor where it was located.
4. You love the original Country Bear Jamboree, but you also enjoyed two other versions of the show. What were they?
5. You have visited the Adventureland Egg Roll Wagon and enjoyed the most amazingly bizarre food mash-up known to man or mouse since the marriage of Broccoli and Cheetos. Can you name it? Here’s some help from Robert.
6. You can recall which rides were A, B, C, D, and E tickets, and bonus points for knowing how they were color-coded.
7. You proudly sang along to “Veggie, Veggie, Fruit, Fruit,” overheard the expression “I’m only the hypothalamus,” and can also remember when Star Tours wasn’t the only simulator ride of its kind in WDW. What was the name of these two shows and the sim ride? And all of these attractions were housed where?
8. You visited the homes of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, but the “land” where they were once located is long gone and replaced by the expanded Fantasyland and Storybook Circus. This “land” experienced quite a few name changes during its time at WDW. Name all four.
9. You loved this ride that gave you two lines to choose from but always ended the same: headed right into a collision with an oncoming train. What was the ride? What was the name of the book/cartoon that inspired it? And what current WDW attraction replaced it?
10. “Kungaloosh!” Where could you hear this, before people ordered it for dessert at the Skipper Canteen?
Be a Theme Park Insider This Holiday Season:
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.