Universal continues Halloween Horror Nights 26 announcements
Universal Orlando today announced more houses and scare zones for this year's Halloween Horror Nights, which starts September 16 at Universal Studios Florida.
The park announced details for three more houses today, all with original IP, to join the five outside-IP houses the park had announced previously.
Lunatics Playground 3D – You Won’t Stand A Chance: This is the house for the HHN26 icon, the circus clown Chance.
Ghost Town – The Curse of Lightning Gulch: An old west-themed nightmare.
Tomb of the Ancients: Previously leaked, this house features immortal beings returning from Hell.
This year's scare zones will be:
- A Chance in Hell - Chance is recruiting souls to join her act.
- Vamp 1955 - Hollywood High's homecoming parade, featuring vampires
- Dead Man's Wharf - Fishermen lost at sea return to haunt their town.
- Banshee's Lair - Evil spirits and horrific creatures of the ancient world roam free.
- Survive or Die - Choose one of two groups fighting to control a machine that provides clean air in Earth's ruined, post-apocalyptic atmosphere.
Universal previously announced these five houses:
Halloween Horror Nights opens Sept. 16 and runs selected nights through October 31. Tickets are available at Universal's website.
Update: And here is the announcement of one more house:
"Survive or Die" is some binary.
I'm glad they have some more original houses this year, ala. Knott's Haunt. Sounds promising. I'm going to be there for one night.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.