GCH Craftsman Bar and Grill expand hotel dining at Disneyland
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel, renaming one of the hotel's restaurants while opening a new poolside bar.
Disneyland is switching things up at
Water Water Snacks is becoming GCH Craftsman Grill (for Grand Californian Hotel), while its companion GCH Craftsman Bar opens poolside next door. (Apparently, the bar soft-opened today.)
While only the name is changing over at the Grill side, the Bar is introducing an ambitious separate menu for its outdoor lounge:
- Shawarma Chicken Skewer, with arugula-fennel salad with radishes, roasted tomatoes, pita bread, lemon wedges, and Tzatziki
- Garlic-Soy-glazed Chicken Wings, with fresno chile, togarashi spice, and furikake
- Black Angus Flat Iron Steak Salad, with endive and spinach leaves and topped with sautéed shiitake mushrooms, crumbled eggs, feta snow, black angus steak, and a Champagne vinaigrette
- Double-baked Beef Nachos, with bacon lardons, black beans, scallions, jalapeño pepper, cilantro, queso fresco, guacamole, and crema
- Cali Sliders, with oven-roasted tomato, vegetable relish, spiced Hollandaise, Swiss cheese, artichoke aïoli, and pickled vegetables
- Maine Lobster Quesadilla, with Monterey Jack and Queso Fresco
- Lemon-Sumac Salmon Salad
- Kimchee-marinated Ahi Tuna Lettuce Cup
- Avocado Toast
- Black Truffle-charred Cauliflower Grilled Cheese Sandwich, with charred cauliflower, cheese béchamel, black truffles, and pickled vegetables on sourdough bread.
- Margherita Pizza, Forest Mushroom Pizza, Classic Pepperoni Pizza, or Charcuterie Pizza, topped with pepperoni, prosciutto, salami, Italian sausage, arugula, fire-roasted tomatoes, Grana Padano, and provolone.
And, oh yeah, there's that full bar, too, as well as a kids' menu and desserts available in the lounge area. (Pool access is only available to hotel guests with a wristband, however.)
Buy Tickets: For discount tickets to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure, visit our officially authorized Disneyland tickets page.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.