Drink in style at Walt Disney World's holiday-themed bar
Love Disney's holiday attraction overlays? Soon you can relax after hitting the parks in Walt Disney World's newly holiday-themed bar, too.
Disney is giving Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar in Disney Springs a holiday overlay this year, transforming the Indiana Jones-themed bar for the season, starting this Friday, November 29. Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar will feature a new line-up of drinks and food as well as aviation-inspired holiday decorations through the end of the Holidays at Walt Disney World season on January 5, 2020.
New holiday tastes will include:
- C9 Light Deviled Eggs: Red, green and white hard-boiled eggs topped with shrimp and Tobiko (fish roe)
- Drummer Boy Braised Lamb with Truffle: Served with mushroom and Manchego cheese, arancini, herb chimichurri, chili peppers coulis and arugula
- Holiday Caprese Wreath: Tomatoes, mozzarella and basil served as a holiday wreath
- Jingle Bell Pops: Festively decorated dark chocolate/peppermint truffles on sticks
- Ugly "Sweeter" Bread: Cinnamon brioche topped with egg nog icing and holiday light decorations
Photo courtesy Disney
The seasonal drinks include:
- Cinnamon Bells: Knob Creek, Fireball, Frangelico, Cinnamon simple syrup, and creamer garnished with a gold sugar rim
- Jock's Holiday Nog: Tito’s Vodka, Frangelico, Rumchata, and vanilla creamer, garnished with a red sugar rim
- Santa Hat Mojito: Bacardi, grenadine, mint leaves, simple syrup, and lemon lime foam garnished with a candy cane
- White Christmas Margarita: Rumchata, Malibu, Sauza Tequila, and lime and white cranberry juices garnished with whole cranberries and a green sugar rim
Disney will publish a "secret" dessert menu for the bar on its @DisneySprings Twitter account in the next few days, too.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.