S.S. Columbia Dining Room is a table service restaurant in American Waterfront at Tokyo DisneySea. Our readers say it's good but not great.
Set on the upper deck of the S.S. Columbia, the Dining Room offers table service in a fine-dining atmosphere. Entrees range from US$25-50, but the service, presentation and culinary quality are among the best in any Disney theme park.
On the entree menu:
- Grilled Koshi-no-Tori Chicken with Red Wine Vinegar Sauce
- A daily fish selection
- Baked Lobster Tail and Sauteed Scallops with Butter Sauce
- Carbonnade of Beef with Noodles and Seasonal Vegetables
- Sirloin Steak and Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
- Roast Beef (three sizes), with Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
Walt Disney World