Dual "racing" coasters on twin figure-8 tracks. Built in 1978 by Arrow, this is actually a steel track on a wood structure. With a 125 foot first hill and a top speed of about 60 mph, the Gemini is one of the parks most ridden attractions. The first drop is deceptively steep and fast, and being able to slap hands with the people in the other car is a popular pastime on this ride.

It's a fairly smooth racing roller coaster. I like how there are different turns for each track and it's hard to predict which train wins at the end. It's not the best ride there, but it's overall very good. Rating: (8/10)
I first rode Gemini in 1979 - a year after it opened. It was the biggest and fastest roller coaster in the world at that time. I remember being so scared when I first rode it! Today, it's still a great ride with a very short wait, if any at all. Whenever the lines are too long at other rides, we often head to Gemini for a good time with a short wait.
When the coaster is racing, I consider this a must ride. Even if the coaster isn't racing, it is still a fun ride with a good amount of airtime and one of the best first drops at Cedar Point. Gemini isn't the smoothest coaster, however.
Fun CP classic. That was not racing. Still avery smooth ride, with air time.
Only the red training was running, but there was no line so we quickly boarded and rode. Without the hand slapping good fun that comes with both trains running at the same time, Gemini is a fairly tame and boring ride, and it is a bit on the painful side. The blue side did open later (around 11:30) and we did get to experience the hand slapping good fun of a family racing coaster done right. Gemini is not worth riding unless the two trains are racing, IMHO. 6-Fair, for the actual "race".
A really great wooden roller coaster. It was smooth, the airtime hills were awesome, and the racing coaster concept is really cool. Lines are usually short and move quickly, so it's definitely worth a visit.
Rode 8/29/2012 - Fun Cedar Point classic. Great headchopper effects. Not terribly thrilling, but it is a fun ride, with usually short fast moving lines. A must do at CP.
Gemini looks like it has a really long line, but it is one of the fastest line-moving coasters ever. This was my first racing coaster. It's really smooth. I love the first drop. Another can't miss at the Point. Some Arrow coasters are like, "seriously?" and others are really underrated like this one.
A good ride for kids to get started on being that it is a ride over 100 feet. The racing part of the ride makes it a lot better and me and my friends also have a competition to see who wins. Always an enjoyable ride on a slow day. 7/10
It is very good for such an old ride. I felt that it was a bit too rough in that helix with lots of whiplash, but still it has some good ejector airtime. Sadly, I'm not a fan of ejector airtime so this is not in my top. 8/10
never al line, and an awesome ride.
A great coaster! Not extremely thrilling but really fun. The things that make it great are the airtime, racing, the headchopper, and the helix. I like it even more than Magnum XL-200. Intensity: 6
Gemini is one of the best rides in the park. Ejecter airtime on nearly hill. Plus the racing aspect makes it such a fun ride. And you never know who will win. 10/10