Kraken

Published: March 30, 2014

This Bolliger & Mabillard Floorless model features a 144-foot drop, as well as two loops, a dive loop, a zero-G roll, a cobra roll and a corkscrew. Keeping with the SeaWorld placement, the coaster is themed to a legendary sea serpent kept by ocean god Poseidon. Kraken got an unlikely publicity boost from a theme park rival when Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest featured the legendary sea beast throughout. And if that weren't enough pop-culture cachet, just try to get through the queue now without hearing someone do a Liam Neeson impersonation: "Release the Kraken!"

Owen  Scott
Nice smooth and open aired feeling love this ride ! 10/10
Justin Knight
This is exactly how a perfect coaster should be done. Plenty of inversions to make you wonder which side is up. After riding this you will definately want to ride over and over again. Currently my favortie coaster ive ever been on as of writing this! Sea World always does a marvelous job with coasters!
Christy Hall
I love floorless coasters and this one is definitely fun and very smooth!
Ryan Harris
As this is my first roller coaster ever, it will always hold a special place in my heart. Good thing it really is an excellent ride. 9/10
Giovanny Cruz
Really good coaster really thrilling and there it's always a short line 10-20.
Manny Rodriguez
You gotta ride this it is sea worlds first major ride when I ride this all my blood goes to my feet but in a good way fear the rage of kraken before shikera this and montu were the beast
Jack Ainslie
I absolutely loved this ride and is one of my favourite coasters do not miss this ride it is escellent
D H
The smoothest and funnest rollercoaster I've ever been on. It's also nice to feel the breeze on your feet after walking around the park all day long! 10/10