What are your favorite themed hotels/rooms?

July 2, 2015, 1:47 PM

What are some of your favorited themed hotels and rooms that you've visited?

I'm talking about hotels or rooms that are themed to characters or franchises, rather than hotels -- such as Disney's Grand Floridian -- that are themed just to a time or place. The Legoland hotels and Universal Orlando's themed suite would be some options here, in addition to the many themed Disney properties, in the US and around the world.

Replies (3)

July 2, 2015, 2:11 PM

Personally, I love the kid's suites at Universal's Portofino Bay Hotel. They are themed after Despicable Me and the rooms are so much fun. The beds are little rockets like the girls had in the movie and there are minions all over the walls, and I mean ALL over the walls. If you've never seen them, I highly recommend a quick google search to check them out.

July 29, 2015, 1:50 AM

The Kingdom Premium themed room at the Legoland Hotel in Florida is really neat! The entire room is covered in Lego Kingdom themed wall paper from floor to ceiling. In the kids room there is an ax sticking out of the wall and a sign that says, "Ye olde adults, keep out." I've never stayed any of the other themed rooms there, but they look great as well. Also when I was little, I loved the Nickelodeon Suites, but they probably don't look as good as I remember.

Edited: July 29, 2015, 7:08 PM

This is a total no brainer for me. Though it's not an actual hotel, it is certainly a themed room.

Cinderella Castle Suite at MK.

Duh. :p

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive