What's new on the menu at Epcot's Festival of the Holidays
menus are out for this year's Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, which kicks off November 29 and runs daily through December 30 at the Walt Disney World Resort. The festival honors holidays around the world with special events, entertainment, merchandise, and, of course, food.
Here are some of the new items available this year at the Holiday Kitchens around Epcot's World Showcase.
Yukon Holiday Kitchen (Canada):
- Canadian Wild Rice and Ham Soup with Almonds served with a Pretzel Roll
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie
Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen (France):
- Rillette de Saumon: Salmon Spread with House-made Bread
L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen (Between Morocco and France):
- Smoked Salmon Potato Latke
- Potato Latkes with Sour Cream
- Sufganiyot: Mini Jelly-filled Doughnuts
Photo courtesy Disney
Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen (Japan):
- Chirashi Sushi Tree: Sashimi Tuna, Salmon, Ikura, and Yellowtail with Vegetables on a bed of Rice
- Matcha Crème Brûlée: Creamy Green Tea Custard with a Caramelized Sugar Crust topped with Mochi, Strawberry, and Red Bean Jam
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen (Italy):
- Bianca Neve: Italian Flatbread, Mozzarella, and Parmesan
- La Genovese: Rustic Flatbread, Vidalia Onions, White Wine Braised Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mozzarella
- Collezione Barilla: Pennette Pasta, Sweet Sausage, Caramelized Onions, Creamy Sauce
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen (Germany):
- Pork Schnitzel with Mushroom Sauce and Spaetzle
- Linzer Cookie
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen (China):
- Chengdu Spicy Street Fries
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen (Mexico):
- Giant Tostada de Puerco: Braised Pork served on a Giant Tostada with Chipotle Black Bean Spread, Guajillo Sauce, Queso Fresco, Crema Mexicana, Pickled Onion, and topped with Chicharron Dust
- Tamal de Pollo: Braised Chipotle Chicken served in a Corn Masa with Yellow Mole and topped with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Queso Cotija and Crema Mexicana
- Horchata Cheesecake: Creamy Rice Cheesecake served with Cajeta Sauce
Other highlights at the Festival of the Holidays include the Holiday Cookie Stroll and the Candlelight Processional.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.