Who's Hungry for Epcot's Latest Festival?
what the park will be serving at its 16 Food Studios.
Walt Disney World has published the menu for this year's Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts, so fans can see
New this year is Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio, located between Morocco and France in World Showcase. Vibrante & Vívido will be serving Chilled Seafood Cocktail, Blue Corn Pupusa, and Passion Fruit Mousse.
Also new this year: Pork Belly Pastor and Taco de Chocolate in Mexico. Photo courtesy Disney.
Other new items across the remaining Food Studios include:
- Lobster Poutine at Refreshment Port
- Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup with French Onion and Bacon Grilled Cheese at Pop Eats in Showcase Plaza
- Remy’s Ratatouille at Festival Favorites in World Showplace
- Prime Steak Tartare, Salt-roasted Beet Tartare, and Pistachio Cake at The Painter's Palate in World Showplace
- Black Winter Truffle Croissant and Molten Chocolate and Raspberry Cake at L’Art de la Cuisine Française in France
- Mediterranean Flatbread, Harissa-roasted Rack of Lamb, and Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Chocolate Mousse at Mosaic Canteen in Morocco
- Red Bean Mousse with Chocolate Rocks and Arare Rice Cracker Pebbles at Goshiki in Japan
- Sweet Sausage fried Risotto Balls, Lobster Ravioli, and Bomboloni at L’Arte di Mangiare in Italy
- Coq au Vin and Opera Cake at Cuisine Classique in Germany
- Pork and Water Chestnut Meatballs served with Taro Root and Sichuan Red Hot Mala Shrimp at The Painted Panda in China
- Chile Relleno, Pork Belly Pastor, and Taco de Chocolate at El Artista Hambriento in Mexico
The Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts runs from this Friday through February 22 at Walt Disney World's Epcot theme park. If you are visiting the resort, remember that Park Hopping is now back in play at Disney World, though a Disney Park Pass reservation still is required to get into your first park of the day.
* * *
We wanted you to read this article before we make our newsletter pitch, unlike so many other websites. If you appreciate that — and our approach to covering theme park news — please sign up for our free, twice-a-week email newsletter. Thank you.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.