Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email Newsletter

ABC Commissary reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for ABC Commissary, a counter service restaurant in Commissary Lane at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: March 15, 2014

A "Hollywood studio commissary" might sound exciting, until you remember that a commissary is just the studio's employee cafeteria. Did you really come on vacation to eat at a restaurant themed to an employee cafeteria, even if it is ABC's? Given the low average reader ratings for this indoor counter-service restaurant, we're guessing that the consensus answer is "no." The menu includes salads, cheeseburgers and a club sandwich, for around $7-12.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
25 votes, so far

I ate here a long time ago. I'm never going back. I'd rather go to McDonalds (which is really saying something.) - Jaiden Cohen

It is what it is. When ordering counter service from a theme park, don't expect a 5 star quality. For what it's worth, it's an ok spot for a quick lunch. - James Trexen

I found my experience at the ABC Commissary, Outstanding. They have changed up the food choices, and it was not as bad as other's have mentioned. The staff was very friendly, and a CM actually came by our table to make sure we had everything we needed. I tend to eat at off-peak hours and there was no line, and we didn't wait very long as all for our meal to come out! - David Bradley

Planning a trip to Walt Disney World?

Family vacation

Insider's Pick: Don't try to do Disney without the ever-entertaining and informative Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2014. Save time and money with these tested tips and strategies for getting the most from a Disney World vacation. It's a great investment in happiness for you and your family.

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks