Radiator Springs Racers

Track Ride

This high-speed track ride puts riders in the middle of a race featuring characters from the Pixar animated film 'Cars' opened officially with the rest of Cars Land on June 15, 2012.

From the editor of Theme Park Insider's review: "We often joke here on Theme Park Insider about that moment in every theme park attraction when something goes terribly wrong. But Radiator Springs Racers is one major theme park ride where nothing ever does go terribly wrong. It's a day in the 'Happily Ever After' instead - when Lightning McQueen's made his friends, there are no villains to be found, and there's nothing more important facing us than a high-speed race around Carburetor County."

Radiator Springs Racers is enjoyable for the whole family. Driving through the countryside near Radiator Springs truly gives you the feeling that you have been placed right there in the movie. Cars Land as a whole is quite an awesome experience, and this attraction is really the icing on the cake. I love riding after dark so you can appreciate the cool breeze as you drive through the canyons, the waterfall, some indoor scenes, and the exhilaration you feel with the race. I'm 3-0!!!
This ride is amazing, it is also so much better than test track. I would definitely recommend getting a fast pass for this ride, even if you get to the fast pass booth near bugs life by 11oclock and the return time isn't until like 8 o'clock at night, still get it. This is because you can normally get another fast pass 2 hours later. The indoor section of the ride is amazing with the life size car audio anamatronics and the race section is fun especially as the outcome is normally random. I would also recommend doing this ride at night as the mountain looks beautiful all lit up. 10/10!!
Just WOW. Everything about this ride just has a wow factor. I don't really know how to describe it. It is just the most impressive Disney attraction in America. A must ride for all Disney Parks fans. 10/10
Best ride in not just DLR, but my favorite ride anywhere! ! The thrill of the final race, the landscaping, the dark ride part (did I mention how advanced and lifelike the audio-animatronics are), EVERYTHING!
Radiator Springs Racers may not break any records. It is not the fastest or the most revolutionary. However, the whole thing is greater than the sum of its parts.

We saw both movies, thought they were just okay and we are not fans of the franchise. We loved this ride anyway.

We have been to Disneyworld and EuroDisney as well and so far this is my favorite Disney attraction overall. If you never experienced a Disney park or attraction before, I would like this one to be your first. 10/10

Wonderful ride that shows imagineering still has it. Would be a 10 if not for the exposed lighting on the cieling inside main show building.
its a must to ride, is an incredible game with the best technology for our time
I think this ride is a little over hyped. Don't get me wrong it was fun but I think you move through the dark part way too fast. Overall still a top ride.
One of the greatest dark rides ever created by Disney! This ride is absolutely stunning in every respect! The AAs are amazing, the atmosphere and theming is top notch, and the ride provides a level of thrills that will not scare away young children but will still satisfy the average roller coaster enthusiast. Be sure to ride Radiator Springs Racers first thing in the morning as the line for the ride builds up quickly and remains high throughout the day. 10/10
This is my FAVORITE ride ANYWHERE.

The Cars movies suck in my opinion, but that doesn't matter. Even if nobody in your party is the 7-year-old-boy target demographic for the Cars franchise, the ride is AMAZING.

Radiator Springs Racers is a modern E-ticket, but unlike most of the recent modern major rides, it has NO DEPENDANCY on screens. Everything is physically happening in front of you - and the physical setting of the ride is SPECTATCULAR. The animatronics are some of the most impressive I've ever seen. Beyond that, the rockwork and environment you ride through is SPECTACULAR. It's unbelievable that the mountains are artificial. Outside the setting of the ride, RSR is generally enjoyable. The ride scenes are fun to ride through (And like I said, I am not a fan of the Cars movies), and the fast-paced race at the end of the ride is thrilling, but won't give you a headache or make you throw up. This ride is a definite 10/10. It beats any ride I've ever been on.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter