Toy Story Midway Mania

Dark ride

Published: June 17, 2008

This dark ride will use "Buzz Lightyear"-style interactive technology to allow riders to play games as they ride, making each trip through the Toy Story-themed attraction unique.

TPI editor Robert Niles interviewed Disney Imagineer Chrissie Allen about Toy Story Midway Mania: http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/200805/756/.

David Matecki
Just great fun for everyone. A moving arcade basically. See who scores more.
James Rao
I noticed very little difference between this version and the version at Hollywood Studios except that the queue in Orlando is vastly superior in every respect. The rides themselves are, as far as I can tell, identical. I still regard this attraction as the most addictive shooter ride I have experienced. I know Men in Black fans would argue against this stance, but I hold fast to my opinion.
Joe Keenen
Great ride. You sit in a spinning seat and shoot your gun at 3-D screens. If you're going for a high score you better believe your wrist and fingers will be sore when you're finished! 9/10
Elia Juarez
SUPER fun! One of the longer lines on our trip, but still worth it!
Carl Stovall
Outstanding ride. The graphics are great and the gameplay is very good.
daniel reyes
i love this ride, i love competing with my family and of course the 3d effects :]
N O
VERY FUN!! HIGHLY reccomend this ride! you've done it again disney! why arnt theme parks more like disney parks?!?! cuz disney is AWESOME!!
Jeff Moon
This attraction is incredibly fun. The air and water effects really bring you into it and the ride itself is incredibly smooth. The competition with you're partner is just the icing on the cake.