Toy Story Midway Mania

Shooter Ride

This dark ride will use "Buzz Lightyear"-style interactive technology to allow riders to play games as they ride, making each trip through the Toy Story-themed attraction unique.

TPI editor Robert Niles interviewed Disney Imagineer Chrissie Allen about Toy Story Midway Mania:

A really fun and addictive ride. I really enjoy shooting rides, and this one is one of the best. I really enjoy seeing my score getting gradually better with each ride. However, I do wish that the waits weren't so consistently long at both American resorts. 8/10
Just great fun for everyone. A moving arcade basically. See who scores more.
I noticed very little difference between this version and the version at Hollywood Studios except that the queue in Orlando is vastly superior in every respect. The rides themselves are, as far as I can tell, identical. I still regard this attraction as the most addictive shooter ride I have experienced. I know Men in Black fans would argue against this stance, but I hold fast to my opinion.
Great ride. You sit in a spinning seat and shoot your gun at 3-D screens. If you're going for a high score you better believe your wrist and fingers will be sore when you're finished! 9/10