Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email Newsletter

A Day in the Park with Barney reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for A Day in the Park with Barney, a live show in Woody Woodpecker's Kidzone at Universal Studios Florida.

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: March 29, 2014

This show featuring the friendly purple dinosaur from children's TV takes places in an indoor theater made to look like a city park, where leaves and snowflakes fall from the sky. Barney, BJ, and Baby Bop star and encourage everyone in the crowd to get up and sing and dance during this 25-minute show. After the show, explore Barney's Backyard, an indoor play area.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
13 votes, so far

why is this attraction still open? - Javi Badillo

For those with kids these is a solid attraction and well done, the post show play area is also a nice distraction - robert morris

I went into this one during a thunderstorm. I fell asleep during it. Another great waste of space in the WoodyWoodPecker zone! Barney isn't even shown on TV any more. 3/10 - D H

Can someone please explain to me why an attraction targeted toward the littlest kids would not allow strollers? It's absolutely ridiculous. We tried to bring our girls in and were kicked out because of the strollers, and told to carry the kids in if they were too small to walk. My husband and I tried explaining that we have triplets and between the two of us we can't carry three babies at once, but the employees refused to allow the strollers. They were very rude about it, too; they didn't even take the trouble to be polite. Not allowing strollers at the Barney show is like not allowing people in cowboy hats into a Garth Brooks concert. Insane. - Heather Olson

How to save money on a Disney World trip

Saving money at Disney World

Insider's Pick: You can afford that Walt Disney World family vacation of your dreams. Get started with 102 Ways to Save Money For and At Walt Disney World, a great guide to planning an affordable trip to the Vacation Capital of the World. Why wait? The sooner you start saving, the sooner you and your family will be enjoying your vacation!

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks