A Day in the Park with Barney

Live show

Published: March 29, 2014

This show featuring the friendly purple dinosaur from children's TV takes places in an indoor theater made to look like a city park, where leaves and snowflakes fall from the sky. Barney, BJ, and Baby Bop star and encourage everyone in the crowd to get up and sing and dance during this 25-minute show. After the show, explore Barney's Backyard, an indoor play area.

Javi Badillo
why is this attraction still open?
robert morris
For those with kids these is a solid attraction and well done, the post show play area is also a nice distraction
D H
I went into this one during a thunderstorm. I fell asleep during it. Another great waste of space in the WoodyWoodPecker zone! Barney isn't even shown on TV any more. 3/10
Heather Olson
Can someone please explain to me why an attraction targeted toward the littlest kids would not allow strollers? It's absolutely ridiculous. We tried to bring our girls in and were kicked out because of the strollers, and told to carry the kids in if they were too small to walk. My husband and I tried explaining that we have triplets and between the two of us we can't carry three babies at once, but the employees refused to allow the strollers. They were very rude about it, too; they didn't even take the trouble to be polite. Not allowing strollers at the Barney show is like not allowing people in cowboy hats into a Garth Brooks concert. Insane.