Flame Tree Barbecue

counter service Restaurant

Published: March 17, 2014

A counter-service restaurant serving barbecue ribs, chicken, and pork. Sandwiches and combos are available, ranging from $9-16. There's abundant covered seating around back, with some nice views of the park's Mount Everest.

Will Sullivan
I always enjoy from the seating at this eatery. Really enjoy the pulled pork sandwich and onion rings here as well.
Bryce McGibeny
Very good barbecue. The outdoor seating is pretty and gives great views of Asia. The ribs were delicious, as was the chicken and the baked beans. I definitely recommend eating here.
Jacob Sundstrom
Great way to break up the endless string of burgers on a budget.
Rob Pastor
One of the best counter service restaurants in Disney World. Ribs are excellent. And, the seating areas are probably the best themed areas in Disney with fantastic views of the lake and Everest. Just great total ambiance.
Renee Michelle
This was much better than I expected for theme park barbecue. My partner and I shared a half-rack of ribs, which came with baked beans and cole slaw, and we ordered a side of fries. It wasn't too expensive and the meat was very tender! My boyfriend loved the barbecue sauce. It was also nice to sit down in the shade by the water to enjoy our food.