Flame Tree Barbecue

Counter Service Restaurant

A counter-service restaurant serving barbecue ribs, chicken, and pork. Sandwiches and combos are available, ranging from $9-16. There’s abundant covered seating around back, with some nice views of the park’s Mount Everest.

Awful. Terrible place. Poor food and expensive. Please Don't go there. Stay away.Keep Out.

Ok that post should free at least 2 seats for us to nip in and eat at probably the best counter service outlet at any park.... anywhere. Yes. I rated it that highly before the refurb and I just hope it's still that good now that it's had some TLC.

Our favorite place @ Animal Kingdom
Best at AK.
I always enjoy the seating at this eatery. Really enjoy the pulled pork sandwich and onion rings here as well.
Very good barbecue. The outdoor seating is pretty and gives great views of Asia. The ribs were delicious, as was the chicken and the baked beans. I definitely recommend eating here.
Great way to break up the endless string of burgers on a budget.
One of the best counter service restaurants in Disney World. Ribs are excellent. And, the seating areas are probably the best themed areas in Disney with fantastic views of the lake and Everest. Just great total ambiance.
This was much better than I expected for theme park barbecue. My partner and I shared a half-rack of ribs, which came with baked beans and cole slaw, and we ordered a side of fries. It wasn't too expensive and the meat was very tender! My boyfriend loved the barbecue sauce. It was also nice to sit down in the shade by the water to enjoy our food.

Subscribe or Donate to Support Theme Park Insider!