Be Our Guest

Table Service Restaurant

Published: March 16, 2015

The most popular recent addition to Fantasyland, Be Our Guest is one of the toughest tables in the Walt Disney World Resort, so book early if you want to eat here. Set in the Beast’s Castle, Be Our Guest offers three dining rooms depicted in or inspired by the Disney’s Best Picture Academy Award-nominated animated classic, Beauty and the Beast. While Be Our Guest is table service at dinner, you will order in the Beast's Library before being seated at lunch. (Waiters will bring your food to your table at all meals.) The French bistro-inspired menu (steak, chicken, salmon, pork, and lamb) runs $18-34 for entrees at dinner. At lunch, the selection of salads and sandwiches cost between $9-14. Breakfast is price-fixed. Note that this is the only location in the Magic Kingdom that serves alcohol, and at dinner only.

Cecilia Bacca
I love this place! We have only done lunch. My only complaint is the long lines...
Bradley Wilbanks
My wife and I have a friend that moved from Tony's to BoG when it opened and we always dine with her as our host any time we can. The atmosphere is second to none in this themed restaurant, however I'll be honest, if it weren't for our friend hosting us we honestly would chalk this one up as a been there done that other than for special occasions. Honestly for the price the food is pretty flavorless. I'd much rather spend money at Narcoossee's or California Grille and see Wishes at the same time.
Jennifer Adair
Disney really outdid themselves on this one! The atmosphere is incredible, and the food was great! My daughter and niece absolutely loved the castle! Highly recommended!
Emily  Kramer
The best restaurant in the Magic Kingdom! Delicious, well-themed and just an overall great place to eat. I went for lunch, which is cafeteria-style. I ordered a pork and potatoes dish and a chocolate cupcake at an electronic kiosk and took a tracker with me to a table in the beautiful Rose Room, where my food was delivered on a cart. There's also rooms in the West Wing and the iconic Ballroom. For dinner, Be Our Guest is a sit down. Try the gray stuff, which you can special order.
robert morris
Food was solid and West Wing is a must see.

Main Ball Room was ok but beneath expectations.

The use of the rose for the orders to come to your table. But they need more Kiosk for ordering as it causes an unneeded line. As the venue was never more than 2/3 full.

Chris C.
When you're rating Disney restaurants, it's never entirely about the food, it's just as much about the theme and atmosphere . So as far as quick service lunch options go, this restaurant's relatively above-average food (in a park with mostly bad quick service restaurants) and stunning setting make it the best casual dining experience at MK, and one of the best in any theme park.