Gaston's Tavern

Counter Service Restaurant

A counter-service eatery, located next to Be Our Guest, serving a ham-and-cheese-stuffed pretzel for $7.49, cinnamon rolls for $4.49, and other assorted snacks. The restaurant no longer sells the pork shank or beef stew that had made it a fan favorite.

My sister and I came here for a snack later in the day when there was a lightning storm nearby... though it wasn't raining yet so it wasn't busy. She got the cinnamon roll and I just got some apples and caramel sauce along with La Fou's Brew. Her cinnamon roll was very large and decently good. It didn't have a lot of filling (cinnamon) and the frosting was over sweet for my tastes, but she really enjoyed it. La Fou's brew was very tasting and refreshing. Themeing very nice and it's located very close to an out of the way hang out/restroom area.
A great place to stop for a quick breakfast or snack- I like grabbing a chocolate croissant or giant cinnamon role before exploring the new Fantasyland expansion. Very well themed; fans of Beauty and the Beast will enjoy the antler chandelier and chair featured in the movie. Definitely stop in for a bite!
I love Beauty and the Beast... it is my favorite movie, not just Disney movie. Gaston's Tavern didn't live up to my expectations... which I'll admit, were probably too high anyway. Although I thought the theming was wonderful which is the reason I gave it a fair rating, there was really nowhere to sit, and their non alcoholic speciality beverage was not tasty at all. I know it is an apple juice base, but the apple juice used had no sweetness to it, even though they put a sweet topping on it to form the head, once you got past that part, the drink was not good. Not a good counterpoint to the Butterbeer being served in the competing park.