Gaston's Tavern

Counter Service Restaurant

A counter-service eatery, located next to Be Our Guest, serving a ham-and-cheese-stuffed pretzel for $7.49, cinnamon rolls for $4.49, and other assorted snacks. The restaurant no longer sells the pork shank or beef stew that had made it a fan favorite.

Why o why they didn't actually turn this into a tavern and serve adult beverages is beyond me. Its cool looking, the design is fun and really takes you there, but all the food and beverage options are really boring...
My sister and I came here for a snack later in the day when there was a lightning storm nearby... though it wasn't raining yet so it wasn't busy. She got the cinnamon roll and I just got some apples and caramel sauce along with La Fou's Brew. Her cinnamon roll was very large and decently good. It didn't have a lot of filling (cinnamon) and the frosting was over sweet for my tastes, but she really enjoyed it. La Fou's brew was very tasting and refreshing. Themeing very nice and it's located very close to an out of the way hang out/restroom area.
A great place to stop for a quick breakfast or snack- I like grabbing a chocolate croissant or giant cinnamon role before exploring the new Fantasyland expansion. Very well themed; fans of Beauty and the Beast will enjoy the antler chandelier and chair featured in the movie. Definitely stop in for a bite!

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter