Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid

Track Ride

You'll ride in clamshell-shaped seats through Ariel's undersea world, enjoying the music of Sebastian the Crab, then escaping the lure of Ursula the Sea Witch in this abbreviated retelling of Disney's animated hit The Little Mermaid.

I don't understand the hate for this attraction. I thought it was very entertaining for a Fantasy Land family dark ride. We rode it eight times on our vacation and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. And it has one of the best queues in WDW.
I'm not a fan of Disney Princesses, but the Ursula animatronic is impressive!
It is an ok dark ride with some improvements. The animation looking animatronics look a bit cheap to me. Too rubbery.
Typical dark ride but glad it's there 8/10
So, not as amazing as it could be (not necessarily should be). In many ways, it's as charming as most older Disney dark rides. However, just because it's an omnimover ride system, I think manu have the unfair expectations of a ride as grand as Mansion or Pirates.
You closed Snow White's Scary Adventures but opened THIS. Shame on you Disney!
I wish I could rate this ride higher... I was really holding out hope that it would be something a little different. I thought that the audio animatronics were beautiful, and of course, I love the story of the Little Mermaid, but it left me wanting more. It is an improvement over Nemo, so that is something and the queue is pretty.